CoinPeople.com

Coinpeople Murder Mystery

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 5

There was much rustling of chains and a swoosh with a thud and clang. The dimness faded as the light flickered back on with a buzz. From the sounds of it the light was as tired of the constant on and off as the two survivors were. Andyy stood there thinking mirrors, mirrors... mirrors might be the way out. He helped Tiffany to her feet.

"It threw me, it threw me out of the way" She sobbed. Stujoe was a real mess, or rather what was left of him was a mess, he'd be sliced to pieces by a sword or something, it wasn't pretty and Tiffany felt sick. She hadn't felt this sick since Erik had mentioned that Ronald Reagan movie...

"Oy!" remarked Andyy taking hold of Tiffany by the shoulders firmly and staring into her eyes "look you've gotta snap out of this, whoever's doing this will be back for either you or me, it's either now or never, we've got to get out" he said picking up a hard lump of brick covered with plaster that must have fallen from some part of the infernal bathroom.

"Who'd build a bathroom with no doors?" enquired Tiffany half jokingly, but she really wasn't in the mood for jokes.

"There is a door" said Andyy casually "that note said so, and i bet it's behind one of them." he said pointing towards the three scruffy mirrors. "Only one way to find out", he threw the lump of brick full belt at the window on the left. It shattered and revelled a wall. He picked up another piece of debris and aimed at the central mirror, he threw it with all his might and with a clatter of glass dust blew out from the alcove behind! "Ah ha, i knew it!" As the dust settled an alarming human form appeared, a familiar form at that.

"Erik!" Screamed Tiffany.

"You!" Growled Andyy picking up another piece of debris and hurling it at him, Andyy was ready to kill, he was furious. The plaster hit Erik who was slumped on the floor.

"Ughh" he groaned as the plaster collided with his head.

"He's injured! He's one of us Andyy" Tiffany pleaded running over to him.

"Then what's he doing behind a one way mirror?"

"Whatever it is that's doing this put him here" She said, although as she said that a piece of paper laying on the floor in the alcove caught her eye, she picked it up and read it aloud. "Beware a traitor in you midsts".

"Uggghhh, come here..." Erik beckoned to Tiffany, he'd been stabbed and was slowly bleeding to death on the floor, "i n...need to tell you su..umthing, i ain't got long, they got me, i'm sorry!" He grimaced in his pool of blood.

"Sorry for what?" She enquired, Andyy listened attentively, this should be good he thought.

"I'm sorry, i'm so sorry, i failed. They did it, not me, but they made me... urrgh" he gritted his teeth as blood ran down his chin, "They told m..me if i didn't help then i'd be in trouble, i d.. didn't know they were planning this otherwise i never would have got us into this..."

"I knew it!" Andyy snarled, he turned round and fetched the saw, he was having none of this, Erik was gonna get his just deserts and if Tiffany tried to stop him she'd get her's too, afterall the tape said if he killed them he'd be free, three o'clock yeah... by the way what time was it, he hadn't looked in hours. Eeek 2 o'clock, wow time had flown, enough messing about.

"What do you mean Erik?" Asked Tiffany.

"...Made me bring you down h..here to play a game, well they said it was a game, told me if i didn't co-operate then the world would find out what i'd done... i couldn't risk it. Sss s so i had to drug you all and bring you down here and chain you up as per the request."

"Sylvester's request no doubts?" Snarled Andyy walking back over, "what's he know about you that we don't?" he stopped in the alcove doorway.

"N.. no it wasn't him, but he knew" Erik writhed in agony, it felt like his kidneys were going to fall through the wound any second.

"Then why didn't you chain him up?" You'd better have a good answer Andyy thought.

"What do you mean he knew?" Enquired Tiffany unheard.

"He was supposed to be chained up, but for some reason he woke up, b..b..before i got to him, he nearly caught me in the act of chaining up Anton, i guess Syl didn't drink all of his drink, i dunno..."

"Then why were you chained up?" Andyy asked rather puzzled.

"What did he know?" Tiffany, being unheard yet again.

"It was part of the game, they told me i had to play it too, so i had to put myself in chains, damn crafty because i had to do it after Sylvester had woken up and was watching me, he took his eyes off of me for o..one second. He was already suspicious of me."

"For gods sake why was he suspicious and what did he know?" She snapped almost shaking Erik. "He knew about this plan and who put us here is that it?"

"I don't t..think he knew about the p..p..plan b..b..but he did know ab..b..bout why i was help..p..ping, he didn't know i was help..p..ping tthat is, only why, you see he knew i had a secret and prob..b..bably put two and two together... urrghh, uuhhhh", Erik sled further down the wall.

"Who's doing this? Come on god damn you" Tiffany demanded slapping Erik around the face, "you tell me who's doing this or i'll knock your brains out". She had to get this out of him before he died, she had to know, Andyy was gritting his teeth and tapping his fingers annoyingly on the saw he held in his hands. "Tell MEEEE!" She screeched in a rage.

"It was... it's ugghuuuuuu" and with that he sled down the wall as his last breath expired.

"Crap!" She demanded, she punched the wall, again and again and again... "arrrghhhhhhh" she pushed Andyy out of the way as she walked back into the room, "come and get us you monster", she fumed shaking her bruised fists in the air, "i'll rip your friggin eyes out, what are yer waiting for".

"Geeze lady calm down" Andyy offered up, she turned around full belt and punched him straight in the face, the inertia of the fist colliding with his nasal passage unbalanced him with a spray of blood and he fell backwards onto the floor with an almighty thud. "Arrghhhhh". Tiffany was mad, she was in a rage, her face red, her veins raised she was fuming. Andyy pulled himself up onto his feet, he was still holding the saw and he smacked her in the face with the back end of it, she fell to the floor with a thud.

"You get up you crazy bitch and i'll saw you in half, you hear!" Growled Andyy in a rage. Tiffany however, had hit her head and was not entirely concious, thoughts were swimming around her mind, she had to get out, whoever was doing this would pay for it, she'd make sure of that. She didn't know who to be more afraid of; the madman of was orchestrating this sick game or the madman stood in front of her with a blood covered saw going through pizza withdrawal symptoms and seemingly taking it really badly.

Andyy's thoughts turned to who was responsible. Whoever had done this had blackmailed Erik into putting all of them in chains down here. Erik however, had messed it up because he'd failed to chain up Sylvester add onto that he physically couldn't cope with the sight of blood and threw up, so whoever was responsible for this got rid of the liability that was Erik. So not only was the guy running this freaking game threatening to reveal Erik's secret but it seems low and behold the late-self appointed Captain Obvious frequently calling himself Sylvester frequenter of the shower, also knew about whatever it was that Erik was so desperate to hide. So who did that leave?

Well Sylvester's definately dead, Stujoe's deader still, Anton was a real mess before his body was moved, LeSnipe was also definately dead. So there's only one person it could have been... Tiffany. He decided it was time to finish this thing off once and for all, he could kill her and find his way out, no doubt the third as yet unbroken mirror would conceal a way out. If she was the killer then killing her would solve the problem, if she wasn't then hey it was quarter past two and he'd done what the tape had said. Well he'd have killed at least one of them but he hadn't exactly helped any of the others... heck it was worth a try.

He turned around with saw at the ready to find Tiffany had gone, the light went out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ætheling did it! By not finishing the story! The author is in control and kills off the characters. :ninja:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Ætheling did it! By not finishing the story! The author is in control and kills off the characters. ;)

I think he is just waiting for the official release of Saw III. :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but didn't see if it was over or not, so I thought up an ending. Here it is:

The remaining of them all walk into a cold, dark, room. The light in the middle of the room flickers, and they here a moaning. The flip the switch on the wall, and see Erik and LeSnipe trying to stand up! Everyone quickly runs over, and helps them up, Tiffany is crying with joy. They look at them and ask "What happened?" LeSnipe starts mumbling saying "mmmust bbbuy, mmmust buyyy" "What the heck are you talking about?" Andy asks. Erik looks at them and says, "He can't understand you, don't waste your time." Andy yanks him up by his shirt and goes "what have you done!!!?" Erik pushes him away and says "I haven't done anything, it was them" Tiffany asks "who is "them"? All of a sudden LeSnipe starts getting louder "Mmmust buyyy! Mmmust buy!" Tiffany goes over beside him, holding his hand telling him everything is going to be okay. Stu and Andy are both now furious "Answer the bloody question, who are "they"?! Then all of a sudden LeSnipe says "Littleton!" Everyone turns their heads and Stu asks "what are you talking about?" LeSnipe now getting louder and clearer "Must buy! Must buy! Must buy from Littleton!" Tiffany gasps, and Andy asks "What the bloody heck is he talking about?" Erik says "I've been trying to tell you, it is them. The killers are Littleton! They tried brainwashing you guys, to get you guys to buy there overpriced products! They are doing it to all the collectors. But for some reason, you guys weren't effected, so they got mad, and had me chain you guys down here. They want people to buy there products, but they are upset that coin collectors know the truth about there products being overpriced. They are taking us all out, one by one." Stu goes, "I am sorry I thought it was you, I should have known." He goes that is okay. Then all of a sudden, they here a scream! Then the lights go out. The lights flicker back on, and they see Tiffany lying on the floor. They run over. She slowly creeps up, and goes "Littleton!" Stu gets angry, and says "That is it! I'm tired of this. I'm finding a way out." Erik says "I am coming to. I know where the exit is, it is right over " and then the lights go out, and they here a shot fired. The lights go on, and there stands the pres of Littleton. He goes "If it wasn't for him, you'll wouldn't have known it was us! We were think of letting you guys live, but know you all know to much! Time for you all to" and he yells. It seems Erik was able to crawl behind him, and tackle him to the ground. He says "Now no one ever again will have to deal with your overpriced garbage!" And he threw him against the wall, and the he falls to the floor. Andy goes over and checks, and says "He is out cold" Stu walks over to Erik, and says "Are you alright?" He goes "Yeah, just got my shoulder." All of a sudden all these people run down and many are shaking their hands, while some police come down. They go "You all are heroes!" And another person walks over and says "I used to work for MR. Littleton, and so did these other people. But thanks to you, we don't have to any more! You have broken the curse!" They look puzzled and asked "The curse?" The former employee says "Yes, Mr. Littleton had the power to hypnotize people, but now with him unconcious and going to jail, he won't be able to do that anymore. Your friends over there should be back to normal now" The police carry Mr. Littleton out, while Tiffany and LeSnipe walk over holding there heads asking "What happened?" while the police are unhooking their chains. Andy looks at them and says "I'll tell you both in a little bit, but first, let's all get some pizza."

The End

Lol, had some free time, and whipped this up. Thanks for the contest, and hope this makes a good ending. Can't wait to read the ending you wrote. Lol, that was a lot of writing. Thanks, and have a good night.

Phoenix :ninja:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived