CoinPeople.com

Mortyr2012´s collection!!!

Mortyr2012

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why can I insert only 3 pictures per Thread???

Nice coins and a great collecting topic. Follow the links in the Coin People banner to OmniCoin. Create an account there (its free) and upload your coins to OmniCoin. You can then link the pictures from OmniCoin into your posts. You've run out of the limited storage allowed in CoinPeople itself for uploading pictures. Confusing at first (it was for me), but simple once you get the hang of it.

I'm enjoying your collection. Thanks for sharing.

@jtryka :

I read in an other thread, that you are collecting Silver Eagles? Here is my little collection... Meanwhile I swapped two Maple Leafes for the two missing Silver Eagles (94,95) :ninja::lol:

I got all Silver Eagles, but I must scan they tomorrow (now it's 1:06 AM in Germany :cry: )

Marvin

910259.jpg

910262.jpg

910265.jpg

910267.jpg

910269.jpg

910309.jpg

910310.jpg

910271.jpg

910311.jpg

910312.jpg

That's a great looking 2006 ASE. Mine had a decent amount of specks, dings, scratches. Not very well struck at all so it went directly into my pocket. It may even look better now :ninja:

Awesome coins you have there. The collection of ASE's is certainly impressive. As are the Marks.

The 1913 Zwei Mark is one of my favorites as well. I have one but not in a conidition like yours!

That's a great looking 2006 ASE. Mine had a decent amount of specks, dings, scratches.

In Germany you can buy these coins in almost each bank, you can see the condition of the coin and can buy the coin... The American Silver Eagle costs 12,50€, that you will pay by eBay, too.

The 1913 Zwei Mark is one of my favorites as well. I have one but not in a conidition like yours!

Thank you! It's my favorite too... it was very expensive.

Excellent set Marvin!  Those ASEs are wonderful.  I have a complete set of the proof versions, and I have a roll of each year uncirculated with the exception of 1986 and 1988.

Thank you jtryka!

I want to collect the Proof ASE, but they are too expensive... here you must pay ~40€ for one coin, and that is too much for me, because I'm collecting Eurocoins, too... and I can't buy so many coins, because I haven't enough pocketmoney ("only" 15€). That's the reason, why I "can't" collect Proof ASE :lol::cry:

:ninja:

Gute Nacht!

wünscht Marvin

Archived