CoinPeople.com

Everyone stop selling your goodies!

Sir Sisu

Dangit, I have practically no coin budget as I am trying to say every penny I have for my short trip next month and you people go off selling all sorts of cool silver coins that I need, and some gorgeous gold! STOP I say!! :ninja:

:lol:

I certainly know that feeling. It's sooooooo tempting.

I had to give in with some of the coins ccg posted. Couldn't help myself. Been trying to save money for the Dearborn, Toledo, and Columbus shows this month. CC Morgan and gold are really tempting me....A LOT :ninja:

:ninja:

But to buy them is your choice... but yes, I know that feeling too. :lol:

Where does the choice thing come into play. When seeing a wonderful coin that's a must have there's no choice. :cry:

Let's see food or coins? Food or coins? Uph! Coins it is...... ;)

Dangit, I have practically no coin budget as I am trying to say every penny I have for my short trip next month and you people go off selling all sorts of cool silver coins that I need, and some gorgeous gold! STOP I say!! :ninja:

I'm with you! I am still paying for the trip to Arizona, and still owe a couple of people for coins :cry: I cannot overstate my appreciation for their understanding.

there are some really nice folks on this forum, that I would like to meet in person someday.

Pah, tell me aboout it. I had to pass on this piece that would be perfect for my Voelkerwanderung collection

00694q00.jpg

I had to give in with some of the coins ccg posted. Couldn't help myself. Been trying to save money for the Dearborn, Toledo, and Columbus shows this month. CC Morgan and gold are really tempting me....A LOT  :ninja:

What's going on up in Toledo? That's me old stompin' grounds!

Archived