CoinPeople.com

Dutch Auction World Silver Crowns $16-$10

These start at $16 today Sunday April 2nd, then they'll drop $1 per day until they hit $10 or are sold.

Email/PM me if interested, first come first served. Shipping is $0.50 + actual postage.

World Crowns

To clarify: Any given coin can be bought individually today for $16, tomorrow for $15, the next day for $14 until we get to $10 or the coin sells. You can buy one or all. Every coin is forst come, first served based on email timestamp.

All I see is a broken link :ninja:

It works for me. I have noticed by web host has had some intermittent issues recently. Can you try again and see?

http://www.coinvalues.us/uploaded/files/World/index.htm

The link works for me, how will we know if a coin has been sold?  Also, can we wait till the end to combine shipping in case we win more than one on different days?

I'll change the image to have a big red Sold go across it (there's a few out there). That should show up in the image and the thumbnails as well.

You can definitely have everything ship at the end of the week, it'll be a lot easier for me.

It didn't work for me yesterday and didn't work earlier, but it works for me now.

Yeah, I couldn't get into my other site for a while. I am co-located with who knows what else.

Luckily I have my own webserver now. I just need to finish the configuration then I'll only have myself to blame :ninja:

I guess I should have bought more...

I will have a bunch of nice minors at $7 up (not sure if it'll be before or after the birth of our 3rd). These are mostly from Germany, Portugal, Russia, with a few other pieces that were just too pretty to pass up.

I guess I should have bought more...

I will have a bunch of nice minors at $7 up (not sure if it'll be before or after the birth of our 3rd).  These are mostly from Germany, Portugal, Russia, with a few other pieces that were just too pretty to pass up.

Would you please send me a PM in case I miss it when you have the Portuguese ones for sale?

I will want to have a look.

Thank you.

Would you please send me a PM in case I miss it when you have the Portuguese ones for sale?

I will want to have a look.

Thank you.

I snatched that baby before Dave could. :ninja: