CoinPeople.com

Lincoln cent wantlist

Ok, I bought an album from Bobby, so now I am putting together a second set of Lincoln cents. These are by no means a priority, but if there is something that you want to trade me for, filling some of these holes might be an option. Keep in mind, I still need the 09-S VDB, 14-D and 22 plain for my main set, so I'll include them here just in case (it took 25 years to get the 09-S and 31-S, so you can imaging how long it will take to get the really expensive ones!). I am looking for circulated coins, generally if I can read the date, it's good enough for the album. Here's the list:

09-S VDB

09-S

10-S

11-D,S

12-P,D,S

13-D,S

14-P,D,S

15-P,D,S

16-D,S

17-D,S

18-D,S

19-D

20-D

21-P

22-D, PLAIN

23-S

24-D,S

25-S

26-D

27-D,S

28-D,S

29-S

30-S

31-P,D,S

32-P,D

33-P,D

36-S

37-S

38-D,S

39-D

49-S

55-S

I have all sorts of stuff to trade, so if you have some of these dates, let me know what you are interested in and I'll send a list. Thanks! :ninja:

I have a lot of older cents (IHCs), buffalo nickels, Liberty nickels, Mercury and Roosevelt dimes, Washington quarters, WLH, Franklins, Kennedy halves, some foreign stuff as well. Let me know where your interest lies and I will prepare a more detailed list.

I have the following for you. They'll be in tomorrow's mail.

1919-S

1935-S

1936-D

1937-D

1939-S

Sorry that's all I could find at the moment. I'll keep the list and check when I get a few bags. Should be getting some at the end of the month.

That was my mistake, the first 39 should have been 38, so it's corrected now (sorry Art, I guess I didn't need the 39-S your sending!). I deleted the ones Art is sending from my list, so let me know what you have and what interests you so we can come up with a trade.

Thanks!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went through my latest batch of Lincolns and absolutely nothing on your list. Sorry. I'll keep an eye out.

Archived