CoinPeople.com

Flying Eagle & Indian Head Cent Red Book

Art

Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, has an add in the latest issue of Coin World for the new Red Book for Flying Eagle & Indian Head Cents. I think this will be a must have for me. It's scheduled to be available in April according to the ad. I can't wait.

Guest Stujoe

Very interesting. What kind of cost are we looking at? He is certainly one of, if not the, expert in that area. He also seems like a heck of a nice guy from what (very limited) internet interaction I have had with him.

Very interesting. What kind of cost are we looking at?  He is certainly one of, if not the, expert in that area. He also seems like a heck of a nice guy from what (very limited) internet interaction I have had with him.

Rick's advertising them for $19.95 plus $5 S&H. I think that's for an autographed copy. I'm going to send in an order. That would be a great book to have.

• 6 months later...

i belong to the Fly-In Club were he frequents and his knowledge is unsurpassed, he is real good with store cards and civil war tokens too

I picked up this book about a month ago. I think it's great. It details year by year minting as well as historic events during that year. It also deals with major and some minor minting errors in each year. It's a great book.

i just ordered a copy of this from amazon ... for $12, even if it's not a win, it's not a big loss ... i've always thought flying eagle cents were pretty cool.

I'm planning to order one this month -- so off to Amazon I must go.

• 1 month later...

Archived