CoinPeople.com

YUCK!

Burks

I just went through the most disgusting $5 worth of cents EVER. Each roll had a heads worth of hair, the coins look like a battery exploded on them, and 50% were ruined.

Did find over 100 pre-1982 cents (didn't save the 82's). Most are soaking in olive oil or acetone trying to remove the crud.

I'll never go back to that bank again!

Are you sure there aren't other coin collectors around your area Burks? :ninja:

Oh I'm sure there are, in fact I'm positive. But man these things were nasty! Should have come with a "hazardous waste" sticker.

Didn't really expect anything special. Just got them to waste some time over spring break.

Oh I'm sure there are, in fact I'm positive. But man these things were nasty! Should have come with a "hazardous waste" sticker.

Didn't really expect anything special. Just got them to waste some time over spring break.

:ninja: I like that. :lol:

Thank goodness I am pretty content over the circulation of commemorative coins in here down in Australia. Hooray to those who use them. :cry:

Some entries for the UCC perhaps?  :ninja:

Maybe.

Camera went all crazy on me this morning and now I can't take clear pictures. Must have hit a button on accident or something :lol:

Yeah. The car wash thing might make sense...

Never thought of that. Instead of a bar on every corner like Crestline, there's a car wash on every corner.

Except I find the same long black hair roll after roll.....gah. Coinstar can deal with them! Acetone really isn't working to much. I'll see what 24 hours does.

I know it's been 14 years since I did spring break in college, but I think you are missing the point.

Going to someplace warm wasn't an option. No money means no plane. I don't drink either so.........video games, TV, and here were my options.

Going fishing would be much better buuuut, buddies had to work and the weather wasn't exactly "nice". Plus that little green card was expired.

Odd how as you get a bit older this becomes more of a "Plan" then a forced option :lol:

-Bobby

Well I "plan" on setting up my Neo-Geo next week and get some quality playing done. Samuri Showdown here I come! :ninja:

Archived