CoinPeople.com

Satin Finish Question

Art

I was thinking about my new direction for Lincoln Cents and Jefferson Nickels and a question came to mind. Since I have not looked at the new 2006 Mint Sets coins, I'm hoping someone here can help out.

Will the satin finish coins from the 2006 Mint Set be treated as a separate item? In other words, for 2006 do I need P&D circulation and P&D satin finish to have a complete set. ?

Anyone know if the Dansco albums are treating these separately?

Hello,

I don't know about Dansco albums, but I did notice the Feb. 6th issue of

Coin Worlds Coin Values list the 2005 coins with and with out satin finish. Only ones with prices were the State Quarters.

Paul

I was thinking about my new direction for Lincoln Cents and Jefferson Nickels and a question came to mind. Since I have not looked at the new 2006 Mint Sets coins, I'm hoping someone here can help out.

Will the satin finish coins from the 2006 Mint Set be treated as a separate item? In other words, for 2006 do I need P&D circulation and P&D satin finish to have a complete set. ?

Anyone know if the Dansco albums are treating these separately?

I'm guessing they probably will eventually. I can't be sure though my album was bought before the new finishes arrived.

I'm guessing they probably will eventually.  I can't be sure though my album was bought before the new finishes arrived.

Anyone have a good contact name or number for Dansco?

Archived