CoinPeople.com

The Massapequa Coin Show

tommyd

Today was the annual coin show for the Massapequa Coin Club and, again, it was its usual success. Dealers from all over the Long Island/NY Metro area displaying their goodies with an even larger variety than in past years -- I bought several interesting items and was joined by a fellow CoinPeople person!

qpms0h.jpg

qpnd54.jpg

qpnds5.jpg

qpnec5.jpg

Tommyd & Stu62

(Stu's a great guy and we had a blast!)

qpnds5.jpg

My wife lived in Wantagh during HighSchool and we lived there after we got married.

Note the picture. The guy in the maroon jacket --- could be my older brother. He lives in Ronkonkoma.

My wife lived in Wantagh during HighSchool and we lived there after we got married.

Note the picture. The guy in the maroon jacket --- could be my older brother. He lives in Ronkonkoma.

You MUST find out!!

Guest Stujoe

Middle of the doorway. One with black hair wearing a red jacket with a red hat; the other with brown hair wearing a black sweater.

I have this 'girl radar' thing goin' on. :ninja:

Yes Tommy and I had a blast.I scored a Jamaica 1899 1/2 penny XF, maybe AU for $9.I was pleased to find it cats for $20 in XF. Tommy is a great guy and will hopefully make this an annual event.

LOL, hey George maybe you could join us next year?

If I'm around, count me in. Is it always the same time of the year?

It always seems to be the first Saturday in March...

Well that sucks. My company sponsored excursion is always the first weekend in March.

Archived