CoinPeople.com

USA mobilized new 10 dollar banknotes

Tiffibunny

There are also series 2003 $2 notes issued by the Minneapolis Fed, I've found more than a dozen in circulation, and I have an uncut sheet of 4 that I bought from the BEP in 2004.

I sent them an e-mail, let's see if they correct it.

• 2 weeks later...

And what's that crap about Alexander Hamilton being turned to the left on the new notes...? He's always been the only portrait turned to the left cuz he's not a president. He was the first Secretary of the Treasury.....

/Matthias

And what's that crap about Alexander Hamilton being turned to the left on the new notes...? He's always been the only portrait turned to the left cuz he's not a president. He was the first Secretary of the Treasury.....

/Matthias

Re-read the article. It says Hamilton's portrait was "shifted" to the left, which it was.

The article does erroneously state "ex-president" Hamilton, tho.

/Matthias

So why does Franklin face right on the 100?? He wasn't a president, either.

This is one of the best things the U.S. has done with its coinage and notes for a while. Very colorful and interesting note. Can't wait for my bank to start letting them out. I want to freak out the clueless people at Taco Bell.

Archived