CoinPeople.com

Open house

Mark Stilson

I did a fair amount of damage on omnicoin. Don't expect "monster" coins. All most all of the half dollars were a bulk silver deal from a long time back. (Silver was at 4$) But it did give me a lot to pick thru and some nice franklins. I have not put up all the coins. (Morgans,liberty dollars, or halves) because of being duplicates. I'm not sure how far I'll go in to the quarters and dimes. I'll try to at least get up some clean ones of those. (Same bulk silver deal) I will toss up a few of the kennedy's at least year set of the silver and silver clad ones.

To get rid of the green stuff, you send the coin to me :lol:

Well .......nope.

I give up, at least for awhile. Looking at what I have left :ninja: I may toss up the elizabeth II 2003 coronation silver. Some indians and not even going to try the roosevelts for awhile. I've got to drag out my foriegn coin book. I've got a couple handfuls of foreign coins my brother brought back. (U.K. to india and 40's to 90's)

Almost forgot without damaging the coin how do I get rid of the green stuff on the 1864 2 cent ?

Here's a thread that talks a lot about coppers and removing stuff. Green stuff can be either PVC contamination or verdigris. Removing either is tricky and can expose damage on the coin that is hidden by the green. BUT if it's verdigris it will continue to grow and eventually will destroy the coin.

http://www.coinpeople.com/bConserving-clea...nt-b-t2685.html

Very nice collection displayed on Omnicoin. I especially like your Large Cents. You've got some beauties there.

Here's a thread that talks a lot about coppers and removing stuff. Green stuff can be either PVC contamination or verdigris. Removing either is tricky and can expose damage on the coin that is hidden by the green. BUT if it's verdigris it will continue to grow and eventually will destroy the coin.

http://www.coinpeople.com/bConserving-clea...nt-b-t2685.html

That's just what I need. Thanks.

I may end up going ahead a putting up my au or lower morgan dollars from different years, but I really want to hold off until I get at least ms. Only lower ones I put up were the two 1890 cc tail bars.

Getting antsy waiting on a 1913 barber dime in what looks like au condition. A set of 1982 washington proof and circulated commemrative. Both in original packaging.

Archived