CoinPeople.com

Linksys Access Point and Signal Booster - EXPIRED

bobbycoin

otpu2a.jpg

Stock image, Actual item looks very similar to this.

Linksys Access Point (WAP11) and Wireless Signal Booster (WSB24), Power supplies included

I was able to power up both of these and log into the interface for the WAP11. I have no reason to believe that these do not work any less then perfect.

I recieved these from my Mom who used them at her place of business. Thier network changed and they upgraded to another access point. The last time they were plugged in there they worked perfect. I do not have a wireless ready computer to test with these though.

You can grab the User Guides from the Linksys website (links above) if you need them.

Asking $80 (including Shipping) (Or best offer)

Please PM me if interested.

-Bobby

I wonder if my neighbor would buy that :lol:

That's funny. Our neighbor had an unprotected wireless network. Patrick put a document on their desktop! :ninja: We were browsing all their music and stuff. We didn't take anything though. He put a note in their mailbox the next day.

Here is my setup... all from spare parts.

bowl.jpg

antenna.jpg

I don't have the proper wiring in the house for DSL or cable modem so the people around me generously (if not anonymously) donate their bandwidth to me :ninja:

I need the bowl because the closest person is just out of range. The metal bowl actually gives it enough focus to keep me online reliably.

I tried that but the D-Link antenna did not fit in there well, and the larger scoop of the bowl drags in more signal. There is some interesting math behind it but I just don't know any math to impress anyone :ninja:

2+2=MS74 is all I know...

• 2 weeks later...
That's funny.  Our neighbor had an unprotected wireless network.  Patrick put a document on their desktop!   :lol:   We were browsing all their music and stuff.  We didn't take anything though.  He put a note in their mailbox the next day.

:cry: Is that anything like looking in the medicine cabinet when you use your host's bathroon? Peeping Patrick and Badgirl Bunny. :ninja:

Archived