CoinPeople.com

New Organization Project...

Tiffibunny

The binders look nice. The velcro separator sheets should hold everything in place beautifully. Good going! :ninja:

I really like the binder you've shown. It looks especially handy for taking coins to shows. I wonder if there is anything in the binder that contains PVC or anything with a sulfuric content?

My raw coins are kept in a standard PVC free 3 ring binder. Inside are the PVC free 20 pocket pages for 2x2's. Each pocket has an acid free archival kraft 2x2 envelope in it. I record the date, variety, rarity, grade and any condition comments on the front of the 2x2. The back of the 2x2 has my name, the date I obtained the coin and, if knonw, the coin's previous pedigree. The coin gets put into an AirTite with white ring and slipped into the page pocket infront of the envelope. Here is one row of coins from the binder (front and back).

raws4am.jpg

I really like the binder you've shown.  It looks especially handy for taking coins to shows.  I wonder if there is anything in the binder that contains PVC or anything with a sulfuric content? 

It says its made from Trilobal nylon.

http://www.caseit.com/caseit/eproddetail.a...5&PID=5409&iss=

They have many options.

small labels for printing with computer

these look like they'd fit on a 2x2 if the coin weren't too large.

I used to have some pinfeed labels that were designed to go on 35mm slides. They were pretty neat. I think these would be great for marking 2x2s and flips.

Archived