gallery_70_30_20274.jpg

1919 4 Centavos from Portugal

gallery_70_30_14722.jpggallery_70_30_672.jpg

1966 20 escudos Portugal

gallery_70_30_24321.jpggallery_70_30_15590.jpg

1853 Half Dime with Arrows

gallery_70_30_6740.jpggallery_70_30_16143.jpg

1853 Half Arrows & Rays

Liberty is full, the E just doesn't have any crud in it to make it stand out. The coin is not quite as dark as the pic.

gallery_70_30_6740.jpggallery_70_30_16143.jpg

1853 Half Arrows & Rays

Liberty is full, the E just doesn't have any crud in it to make it stand out. The coin is not quite as dark as the pic.

I really like your '53 half - nice and problem-free with enough detail to appreciate the beauty of the design...

I am a big fan of the A&R design - here is my half.

900152.jpg

I would have to check but I think I paid a bit more than you, but mine is *not* slabbed and I thing you got yours at a very reasonable price. Seems like there is no secret about the A&R coins and their price reflects it.

I really like your '53 half - nice and problem-free with enough detail to appreciate the beauty of the design...

I am a big fan of the A&R design - here is my half.

900152.jpg

I would have to check but I think I paid a bit more than you, but mine is *not* slabbed and I thing you got yours at a very reasonable price.  Seems like there is no secret about the A&R coins and their price reflects it.

It's slabbed no more!! Cracked out and in the Dansco this morning.

Your A&R is nice! One of my favorite designs, it has really grown on me since this type set thing started. I was really hoping to get a 53-O, just very tough to find with the look of your or mine A&R.

The guy I bought it from had 6 A&R 53-O's all slabbed by ANACS ranging in grades from VF to AU, but they were all cleaned.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...