CoinPeople.com

Has anyone ever used this before?

Recehan

Graded Coin Slabs

They look similar to the real graded coin slab.

Im thinking I could use this for SAE. Im currently using Airtite for my SAE but the round shape somewhat makes it harder to store. Just like coin tubes, I like the square ones better than the round ones.

Also, can anyone recommend a storage for quarter rolls? Currently Im using a shoe box... not strong enough and not safe for storage I guess. I put the quarter roll (orange wrapper) into a square coin tube beforehand. The lid wont close completely because the wrapper is a bit longer than the tube. Anyway, anyone else do this with their quarter rolls (roll with wrapper inside tube)? I know most ppl would say break the roll and put the quarters in the tube.

With those prices I could start my own grading service.

Anyone want to invest???? Hahahahaaaa

Depends. Do you take off points for cleaning, holes, and rim dings? If not......I'M IN! We could make a fortune off Ebay (like some people already do).

They aren't the sme as the Coin World or old ANACS type shells. The plastic is alighter weight and the insert insted of being a soild soft rubber type mateial is either a foamed plastic or compressed spund fiber material (I've seen both types and I don't know for sure which this is.) The resulting "slab" is noticably lighter in weight than an ANACS slab. And probably more fragile.

Several grading services do use these or a slab shell similar to them.

Archived