CoinPeople.com

Let's count to 100 with Banknotes

Art

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Art, you need to go back and fix 8 & 10.

I will later tonight. Fotki made some server changes and the web addresses changed.

That means I have a bunch of note and coin pics to check. Thanks for the heads-up. :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone? ... Anyone?

teacher1.jpg

Good point. I'll dig out some notes to scan and get a few posts going on here. Probably tonight or tomorrow am.

Dave. Who is this ? :ninja:

I suppose if you aren't in North America, this reference would have little meaning to you as it is from popular film culture here.

His name is Ben Stein. This is a picture from a movie called Ferris Beuller's Day Off, where he played a high school teacher. One of the memorable parts was when he would ask for an answer from the class and he would say "Anyone... anyone?" and no-one would answer so he would give the answer himself and go on again with another question. The class would only look bored and he would always answer the questions himself.

This was my plan too. If no-one would respond, I would 'answer' it by posting another series of notes for the next count.

This was a very popular movie with the kids in 1986 and is still shown on TV quite often - actually a little too much, really. Here is a link for more information: movie

;)

I suppose if you aren't in North America, this reference would have little meaning to you as it is from popular film culture here.

His name is Ben Stein. This is a picture from a movie called Ferris Beuller's Day Off, where he played a high school teacher. One of the memorable parts was when he would ask for an answer from the class and he would say "Anyone... anyone?" and no-one would answer so he would give the answer himself and go on again with another question. The class would only look bored and he would always answer the questions himself.

This was my plan too. If no-one would respond, I would 'answer' it by posting another series of notes for the next count.

This was a very popular movie with the kids in 1986 and is still shown on TV quite often - actually a little too much, really. Here is a link for more information: movie

:ninja:

Ha ...Ha ....Thanks for the explanation. If I can get hold of this movie, I will watch it. I am sure my children love it. ;)

Archived