CoinPeople.com

Polymer banknotes

superbeast1098

Does anyone know of a place where I can get Polymer banknotes rather inexpensively?

I have 2 from Romania, 2 from Zambia, 1 from Nepal, 1 from Solomon Islands, and 1 from Paupa New guinea. I am looking to expand my collection of polymer banknotes

KFC :ninja:

Thas was one of the first sites I saw wneh I started visiting the forums here. Lots of good info on Polymer banknotes. Makes a good guide for someone like myself who wants to get them from the countries that produce them. Now, all I have to do is fins a reliable place to get them in UNC condition.

Kewl. I will look forward to the possibility of purchasing polymer banknotes from who ever is willing to sell them. I think the policy of having atleast 25 posts and being a member for 30 days befor being able to buy/sell anything is good. Its good because it gives new users a chance to learn a little bit about everyone and everything, as a way of building a bit of trust.

Does anyone know of a place where I can get Polymer banknotes rather inexpensively?

I have 2 from Romania, 2 from Zambia, 1 from Nepal, 1 from Solomon Islands, and 1 from Paupa New guinea. I am looking to expand my collection of polymer banknotes

I'm a BIG polymer collector; what I did was make a list using polymernotes.org, and highlight the note and variety/signature once I make a purchase.

My favorite banknote dealer is Gary Snover @ garysnover.com, but if you find something too expensive just ping me and I'll find it somewhere cheaper. :lol:

Kewl beans. The ones I have found and bought so far have been reasonably priced. Some of the others I want to buy are also reasonably priced, but I just havent had the extra income to purchase them.

5 out of the 7 I have purchased come from the guy I usually buy all my notes from. He seems to have a good selection of notes in general, and his prices are good, and shipping is very inexpensive, which is a good thing.

Polymer notes do get folded, torn up, etc like paper notes.

The only odd difference between paper and polymer is that papers do get "rough" edges, whereas under exceeding wear, the color of polymer notes start to give way to "clear" plastic.

I will try to look through my change of plastic notes here to give examples - I just used them up :ninja:

Archived