Stujoe's (Infrequent) New Stuff Thread

Guest Stujoe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Stujoe

A toned 1966 Quarter from a certain turtle that I didn't even realize I won and haven't even paid for yet.

I must really be getting old and senile. Sigh.

A toned 1966 Quarter from a certain turtle that I didn't even realize I won and haven't even paid for yet.

I must really be getting old and senile. Sigh.

Just say that you are overwhelmed with all the great ideas in your head, that it causes momentary lapses in memory and concentration. Works for me! :ninja:

Just say that you are overwhelmed with all the great ideas in your head, that it causes momentary lapses in memory and concentration. Works for me! :ninja:

That's exactly what I say :lol: Too young for senility

• 7 months later...
you need a smaller toothpaste tube cap ;)

I know! :ninja: I need to find something for the smallest fo coins to get them off the background. I used to have a little plastic tub but it has gone missing...

Nice coins and the pics are great. Keep working with that camera and you may find a whole new line of work.

I am still learning this new camera with coins, that is for sure. And I am still too lazy to use my stand so I am hand holding the camera for coin shots again. :ninja:

Does anyone else not see the pics or links here?

They are on flickr and they don't set up any blocks about posting images on other websites so I am not sure what the problem might be. Each one is linked to the original page on flickr...the links don't work for you either?

Archived