KnickerbockerObv.jpg

KnickerbockerRev2.jpg

1960 NGC PR67

1960PR67Obv.jpg

1960PR67Rev.jpg

1939 PCGS MS65RD

1939CentObvB.jpg

1939CentRevB.jpg

I also got another lightly toned 1939 MS65 red from the same seller and it also has some subtle toning on it. I haven't scanned the raw coins I picked up nor a PCGS 1960 PR68CAM quarter....but I think you get the sense of what I was after.

This was the third year I have been to the FUN show and by far the most fun.....it was made all the more special due to the fact that I got to meet a lot of wonderful PCGS, NGC, and TCCS forum members and share stories and drool over coins!!! The show was very busy and when I wasn't manning the TCCS table I was looking through dealer inventory and talking to them about the show. Out of probably 25 dealer I talked too all said there were having a good show. I attended both the PCGS and NGC Registry luncheons....and not just for the free food :LOL;

It was a real pleaser to get to meet Julian and D.W Lange autographed a copy of The Complete Guide to Mercury Dimes book for me so I can't wait to read it from cover to cover. After the show large groups of us went out for dinner and on a few occasions met at Ron Sirna's Rental Condo for some serious wine drinking :1Applause;

If you've never been I highly recommend this show to novice and advanced collectors alike. :ThumbsUp;

Awesome newps, Shane :ninja:

I love the '49 Roosie ;)

Archived