CoinPeople.com

50cents's eBay Auctions

Guest 50cents

Guest 50cents

Some early date Walking Libertys, Silver , and who knows what . I will pick up the cost of shipping for the members of this forum. When the auction is over just email me and let me know you won and i will remove the S/H from the invoice.

Thanks, 50cents

ebay link

Some early date Walking Libertys, Silver , and who knows what . I will pick up the cost of shipping for the members of this forum. When the auction is over just email me and let me know you won and i will remove the S/H from the invoice.

Thanks, 50cents

ebay link

Your auctions are `United States only' otherwise I would probably be a bidder on some items.

Ian

`not USA'

Ian, you can bid and have shipped to me, then I will ship on.

Thanks for the offer Dave....I might take you up on it. I'll try communicating with the original poster first though.

Ian

Guest 50cents

Thanks for the bids.

Ian,

I would be glad to ship anything you bid on to someone in the U.S. for free. Sorry I could'nt be more helpful. My e-mail address is coins727@cableone.net

50cents

Thanks for the bids.

Ian,

I would be glad to ship anything you bid on to someone in the U.S. for free. Sorry I could'nt be more helpful. My e-mail address is coins727@cableone.net

50cents

That's a fair offer mate. :ninja:

I'll be bidding in due course.

Ian

Thanks for the bids.

Ian,

50cents

I tried bidding just a minute ago but it seems that my bids are blocked because i'm not bidding from withing the US.

I sent you an email a couple of days ago giving you my ebay ID etcetera but I didn't hear back from you. Did you get it?

Ian

Archived