CoinPeople.com

anybody ever wander into the other eBays

SlavicScott

Does anyone ever bother to browse some of the other eBays, besides the US eBay (ebay.com) ??? If you watch, you can usually find decent bargains, such as this one I won overnight:

f9_1_b.JPG

Not a great picture, but the coin looks okay. Got it off the Belgian eBay, for less than US$3, delivered. Dealer takes PayPal, had a 100% feedback, not a rare coin that I have to worry about being faked, and even if the coin isn't in great shape, it still has over a ¼ oz. of silver in it.

Does anyone ever bother to browse some of the other eBays, besides the US eBay (ebay.com) ???  If you watch, you can usually find decent bargains, such as this one I won overnight:

f9_1_b.JPG

Not a great picture, but the coin looks okay.  Got it off the Belgian eBay, for less than US$3, delivered.  Dealer takes PayPal, had a 100% feedback, not a rare coin that I have to worry about being faked, and even if the coin isn't in great shape, it still has over a ¼ oz. of silver in it.

I spend most of my time (and money) with the french and german ebay sites. Occasionally Australia and also Austria.

Ian

Archived