CoinPeople.com

End of Round Three and Four

Guest Stujoe

Guest Stujoe

After a break for Christmas, that is it for Round Three.

Round Four has 10 competitions, I believe.

After that, it is on to the Division Finals.

Then we move toward the overall winner. Getting close to the end. :ninja:

Guest Stujoe
Though none of mine will go any farther... well... unless they were Anton's.  ;)

Tell me about it! You guys are going to totally confuse me when I am updating my tracking spreadsheet and posting the next competitions by changing the owner's names on those coins! ;) There are still several Antonbunny coins left in the competition. :lol:

I am just going to keep posting Anton's name as the owner and let you guys go back and change them. Otherwise, I will get all messed up. I am easily enough confused as it is! :ninja:

That second batch of Round three I dont understand the coins that made it. I had at least 3 no votes becasue I didnt like either coin enough more then the other to vote on it. Meh.

I know it has been said in the past but I believe it can not be said enough:

Stu, You are doing a great job on this PCI. It is my first I have participated in and it is going so smoothly. I love the spread sheet so I can go and look at the competition progress.

Big THANKS! for all your hard work. Keep it up!

-Bobby

Antonbunny coins

Good one! :ninja:

Again, thanks everybody who contributed some coin/s to the PCI - and thank you for doing this, Stu. Hope that, despite the work, this "season" is a lot of fun for you too. It sure is for me.

@bobbycoin: Same here, except I voted every time in this round. The closer we get to the final rounds, the more difficult it is for me that this piece is "better" or "more beautiful" than the other. Which is why I sometimes write that we should have, say, five votes that we could split if necessary. But I guess that would make the whole thing even more complicated ...

Christian

Guest Stujoe
That second batch of Round three I dont understand the coins that made it. I had at least 3 no votes becasue I didnt like either coin enough more then the other to vote on it. Meh.

I know it has been said in the past but I believe it can not be said enough:

Stu, You are doing a great job on this PCI. It is my first I have participated in and it is going so smoothly. I love the spread sheet so I can go and look at the competition progress.

Big THANKS! for all your hard work. Keep it up!

-Bobby

Thanks Bobby. After the first round, I pretty much settle into a groove and it gets easier and easier!

As someone who is more of a modern collector (~1800-present), not all of the early coins always catch my eye so sometimes it is harder for me to pick one than other times. I am sure it is the opposite way for some people that don't like the Exo or 1950-present or whatever stuff. I just can't keep myself from voting, though. :ninja:

... I love the spread sheet so I can go and look at the competition progress.

-Bobby

So where's the spreadsheet? How do I get there. I track by going back and looking at the competitions.

Guest Stujoe
So where's the spreadsheet? How do I get there. I track by going back and looking at the competitions.

I cleverly hid it in the very first line of each and every competition.

Man, I crack myself up! :ninja:

<b><font size="4">Round 3 - Exonumia - Z/FF (</font></b><font size="4"><a target="_blank" href="http://www.stujoe.com/pci5/pci5.htm">Competition Progress</a><b>)</b></font>

Click the Competition Progress link. It is a webpage saved out of the tracking spreadsheets I use in MS Excel.

As someone who is more of a modern collector (~1800-present), not all of the early coins always catch my eye so sometimes it is harder for me to pick one than other times. I am sure it is the opposite way for some people that don't like the Exo or 1950-present or whatever stuff. I just can't keep myself from voting, though. :ninja:

Here's me the other way around, i find myself indifferent to almost everything minted after 1800 these days. As for post-1950 and Exnuwhatsit i very rarely look at those. Mind you in the last few weeks what with computer rebooting, work and Christmas i haven't had time to look at any. I think i last voted in Round 2 somewhere.

I cleverly hid it in the very first line of each and every competition.

Man, I crack myself up! :ninja:

<b><font size="4">Round 3 - Exonumia - Z/FF (</font></b><font size="4"><a target="_blank" href="http://www.stujoe.com/pci5/pci5.htm">Competition Progress</a><b>)</b></font>

Click the Competition Progress link. It is a webpage saved out of the tracking spreadsheets I use in MS Excel.

Beautiful job on that spreadsheet.

It was cleverly disguised, at least as far as I'm concerned. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I am extending this until Monday as we still have one tie and I forgot to bump the thread in the Coin Forum to get everyone to vote.

Not to mention that I forgot about closing them earlier today and don't have time to do it now. :ninja:

Archived