CoinPeople.com

New Auction Site

Ferret Lord

color me dumb ... but why would one do this when there are other, long-established auction sites out there ...

Those long established ones started sometime as the new site out there and I hope at one point to be included in the long established list.

right, but what's offered here that you can't get elsewhere?

items swaps and not many have want ads.

other then that, you are correct. I am not offering anything great or new. Just an alternative to the big guys that could care less about you as long as they make money.

• 2 months later...

Hi Steve,

Haven't seen around here much. I have tried your sight a few times. The first times there was nothing that I was really interested in. The last few times, I cannot get it to load. Get a server not found message.

I got there ok this time too. Good luck with it. I'm not selling anything right now - I'm pretty much cleaned out. I'll check back.

I have checked the site out a few times. I don't sell anything, always buy. But everytime I go there, there isn't much for sale. Have you tried advertising on some of the other coin sites to get more traffic to the site???

Have you tried advertising on some of the other coin sites to get more traffic to the site???

I have been listing the site in directories and such but for the most part alot of sites want money to advertise in and I am having some very serious problems at home right now and cant afford to pay attention let alone advertising. If you know of some places, I would be interested in hearing any info you have.

• 1 month later...

I just installed the new skin on the main page.

In a short time I will be placing ads in some of the coin mags.

I am really looking forward to getting the site moving forward.

Thanks to all the members who have signed up.

I only want 10% of ebays coin business.

That's not asking too much, is it?

:ninja:

• 3 months later...

Now is the time to request all of you wonderful people who signed up to my site to put listings up.

I have placed ads out and they will be in the general public hands very shortly.

Ad is already active at numismatic news.

If people see coins, they will sign up also. I am one step away from liquidating my collection to make this work. I am hoping I dont have to do that.

If each person put a few coin on there we would be able to get those browsers to sign up and would be one step closer to getting some powersellers from Ebay.

They say "If you build it, they will come."

I hope they will.

Signing up would be even better. :ninja:

• 1 month later...

The site has been down for upgrades and they have finally been finished.

Upgrades include autorelisting, basic store templates, larger picture size capability and 2 differenty ways to list auctions(quick version and full version).

Thank you to all the members from CP and those of you who haven't signed up yet, please do. It's free. What better reason is there to register then that.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
The site has been down for upgrades and they have finally been finished.

Upgrades include autorelisting, basic store templates, larger picture size capability and 2 differenty ways to list auctions(quick version and full version).

Thank you to all the members from CP and those of you who haven't signed up yet, please do. It's free. What better reason is there to register then that.

Thanks

I get a `server not found' error every time I try using your link.

[edited to add the following]

correction: the first link you provided at the beginning of this thread words just fine. It takes you to your site at coinsncurrency.com.

However the BAD news is that the other links (provided as a signature in follow up posts ?) tries to take you to the web address of CoinsNCurrency.com.....which doesn't exist. Maybe you didn't mean to provide a clickable link (?) but if you did, it doesn't `click' you there ;-)

Maybe you would have better sign up rates if you corrected your links (?) or made the address into a clickable link.

Ian

• 2 months later...
I get a `server not found' error every time I try using your link.

[edited to add the following]

correction: the first link you provided at the beginning of this thread words just fine. It takes you to your site at coinsncurrency.com.

However the BAD news is that the other links (provided as a signature in follow up posts ?) tries to take you to the web address of CoinsNCurrency.com.....which doesn't exist. Maybe you didn't mean to provide a clickable link (?) but if you did, it doesn't `click' you there ;-)

Maybe you would have better sign up rates if you corrected your links (?) or made the address into a clickable link.

Ian

:ninja:

You would figure I could get my own link right.

;)

• 6 months later...

well since im 16 (in july 30 ;)) an my parents dont allow me to use a credit card on the net..its pretty useless for me to sign up but ehh i think i will just to c the stuff ;)

edit:- only 3 countries us,canada an mexico :ninja: hmm i'll keep it under any since i wont actually bid :/

Archived