CoinPeople.com

Paypal Logo on main page

Brett

Skins (or shirts) aside, Paypal attempts to attach a cookie when you log in to CoinPeople.

My browser lets me choose between these three options: "Accept cookies: Always / Never / Only from web sites that I visit (e.g. not from ads on these sites)" Usually the third option is what I use.

In addition to that, I can view the cookies that I have, and remove any if I want to. Works fine for me. (A while ago I had a special Cookie Manager which was more flexible, but I do not use that any more.) Anyway, that cookie which Paypal apparently wants to set would not be accepted if your browser does not accept ad related cookies.

Christian

The only way I get a Paypal cookie is if I click on the link. Loading the frontpage I get cookies from coinpeople, userplane, and google.

Sometimes I clear out my cookies, but there's a lot more dangerous stuff out on the web. Like ActiveX

I use the retro as well. Retro is my thang, y'know. I have a '62 Plymouth and wear a pair of Rayban Wayfarers and a pair of Bal-o-Ramas I bought in '86. Don't try to tell me 'bout retro, or I'll show y'all my '77 Cadillac.

Archived