CoinPeople.com

U.S. Type Collectors

2coins

Since Iam a type collector and have been trying to decide how to display them, Ive thought of differant ways with these holders, I think Ill go with the full size!!They have very many differant combonations to chose from, I like these!!, go to www.capitalplastics.com

How 'bout using the Dansco for 'temporary' storage until you are satisfied with your set, then transfering the whole set to a Capitol holder??

How 'bout using the Dansco for 'temporary' storage until you are satisfied with your set, then transfering the whole set to a Capitol holder??

That's what I am doing with my type set. Once it meets a high enough standard, into a Capitol holder and on the wall it goes. Then I'll start the vicious cycle all over again :ninja:

The 20th Century Type Set in reasonable condition is not too big an investment. That 19th Century stuff can get awfully pricey. Capital make a nice wall hanging for Indian Head Cents. I've passed on them a few times in auctions at the local club because I figure that for me it would just be "another" set that I'd be working on.

Thanks for posting these, 2coins ;)

I like the look, but there's no holes for the different mint marks and coin compositions....

I'd need at least 5 sets of those tp fill my needs :ninja:

Can get quite some nice coins for that amount, I guess I'll stick to my 4 ring binder with 2x2's in 20 pocket pages.

I might get some of those when I get the Dansco 7070 near to completion again. I've seen two sets in those holders, and they do look nice :ninja:

Archived