CoinPeople.com

Coin Supplies

I am looking to purchase some SuperSafe self sealing 2x2's.

JP's corner has about the best prices on the net for them, BUT they have a brick and mortar store in Missouri, so if I order from them I have to pay not only shipping I have to pay TAX! :ninja: And man that really gets under my skin to have to pay both. One or the other and I can deal, but not both.

So, anyway, besides JP's corner, where can I get these wonderful self sealing 2x2's for a resonable price? I would have thought that Brent-Krueger would have them, but I cannot get the SuperSafe brand to come up. They are selling standard staple 2x2's.

Thanks for any help in this.

JP's corner has about the best prices on the net for them, BUT they have a brick and mortar store in Missouri, so if I order from them I have to pay not only shipping I have to pay TAX!  :ninja:  And man that really gets under my skin to have to pay both. One or the other and I can deal, but not both.

So, anyway, besides JP's corner, where can I get these wonderful self sealing 2x2's for a resonable price? I would have thought that Brent-Krueger would have them, but I cannot get the SuperSafe brand to come up. They are selling standard staple 2x2's.

I can get them from my supplier but unless you're interested in a large quantity it probably won't save you very much. They only sell wholesale. ;)

Try Transline.  You'll have to google them up, I buy from their catalog rather than online but they have a website.

Found here Transline and they are only wholesale. No retail. Thanks for the tip though, if I ever want to set up shop, I at least now have a supplier contact.

Most other places only sell them for retail price, $8.95 + shipping, it'd probably be cheaper just to buy them from jp's and pay the tax, or you can try Ebay, that's where I got my first ones. I just do a lookup for self-seal when searching.

Found here Transline and they are only wholesale. No retail. Thanks for the tip though, if I ever want to set up shop, I at least now have a supplier contact.

Don't let that throw you. You can buy one package of Supersafes if that's all you want. Call their toll free number and see.

• 3 weeks later...

So what did you decide to do? Did you find a good source at a reasonable price?

;)

JP's corner has about the best prices on the net for them, BUT they have a brick and mortar store in Missouri, so if I order from them I have to pay not only shipping I have to pay TAX!  :ninja:  And man that really gets under my skin to have to pay both. One or the other and I can deal, but not both.

Yeah, I ended up dealing with JP's Corner, even though I had to pay sales tax (which as said before, really chaps my ass) and shipping. Fast shipping, that is for sure. He ended up calling me to follow up on the order since I was first time, which was unexpected.

Will order from them again when I need some supplies.

These are also known by the brand name "Importa", in europe

I think they're the best self adhesive 2x2's there are, closely followed by Hartberger.

Importa uses slightly thicker cardboard and slightly thicker foil for the windows.

Hartberger comes in more convenient quantities: 25, 100 and 1000, Importa only in 50 and 1000. And, Hartberger are significantly less expensive:

25 : €  2.70  / US$  3.24
 100 : €  9.95  / US$ 11.96
1000 : € 59.00  / US$ 70.93

That's including tax, excluding S&H, but with orders higher than € 50, there's no S&H (in the netherlands....)

http://www.hartberger.nl

These are also known by the brand name "Importa", in europe

I think they're the best self adhesive 2x2's there are, closely followed by Hartberger.

Importa uses slightly thicker cardboard and slightly thicker foil for the windows.

Hartberger comes in more convenient quantities: 25, 100 and 1000, Importa only in 50 and 1000. And, Hartberger are significantly less expensive:

25 : €  2.70  / US$  3.24
 100 : €  9.95  / US$ 11.96
1000 : € 59.00  / US$ 70.93

That's including tax, excluding S&H, but with orders higher than € 50, there's no S&H (in the netherlands....)

http://www.hartberger.nl

Are these the "Importa" coin holders that you are talking about?

Do you know where can I buy the Hartberger self sealing 2x2's ? I have tried in the website but there isn't any dealer that sells them here in Mexico, and the price compared with the first ones in like 45% less, I need around 4,000 for my coins :ninja:

Maybe it would be better to ask a friend in The Netherlands to buy them for me?

Daniel

Are these the "Importa" coin holders that you are talking about?

Yup, that's them.

Do you know where can I buy the Hartberger self sealing 2x2's ? I have tried in the website but there isn't any dealer that sells them here in Mexico, and the price compared with the first ones in like 45% less, I need around 4,000 for my coins ;)

Maybe it would be better to ask a friend in The Netherlands to buy them for me?

Daniel

I don't know if Hartberger in The Netherlands will ship to Mexico, but it's simple to find out: send them an email.

I don't know what the shipping cost willl be though. Then there's also import/export fee probably.

You could try closer by, e.g. in the United States or through e.g. ebay

I know there' sone ebay store who sells tem world wide, but their pages are in dutch

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...item=8319017726

But you know at least one person who could translate that, if required :ninja: