CoinPeople.com

New Error Coins

2coins

Hi everyone!, I thought I would voice MY opinion on future Investments on newer coins. I feel these 10-15-20% OFF-Center coins are going for around $200.00 to $300.00 average range. I feel that with hardly any error coins showing-up at the US mint now and more so in the future these are basically the LAST errors will be around, and I feel they will steadily go up in price as the years go by, Just a hint to you'al! :ninja:

To answer your question on the quarters you posted, yes & no........The state quarters are more strickly watched and the machines are way up dated to catch any errors so the state and other newer coins will absolutely be worth more in time.Also , as many state quarter collectors there are now and more in the future, these will be hot! in my opinion. :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

due to the new presses along with new coin production auditing computers the production of error coins has come to a halt. The bicent. errors have value because they were a 1 year issue... regular quarters from the last 20-25 years that are that off center sell for between $20-$40

the new quarters are among the last errors that will be produced because they were produced on the old presses where more errors occoured and the screening machines were outdated... I look for the error market to make leaps foreward as well in time as people get to realize that there aren't any new errors...but it might take some time 3-5 years is my bet

Archived