CoinPeople.com

The One Dollar Host List

Guest Stujoe

http://www.coinpeople.com/index.php?showtopic=5404

She has taken on a bit of "Body art" over the last year.

Yep, I saw her before. But I'd like to see what kind of damage I'll have to do to make my mark known.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Go ahead and check in with Bobbycoin or, more likely, elverno. Just as a warning, I do think I'll probably keep her a little longer than ten days because I have a little camping trip I want to take her on towards the end of March. I don't get out and about much lately due to the spawn, so I need a little extra time to get some decent pics :grin: .

Go ahead and check in with Bobbycoin or, more likely, elverno. Just as a warning, I do think I'll probably keep her a little longer than ten days because I have a little camping trip I want to take her on towards the end of March. I don't get out and about much lately due to the spawn, so I need a little extra time to get some decent pics :grin: .

After more than 3 years being out of circulation, you shouldn't feel guilty about keeping her for a few extra days, weeks, months... ;)

don't get out and about much lately due to the spawn,

I just hope she doesn't decide to stop destroying photographs and start going after Libby to teethe on :hysterical:

But seriously a few teething marks might add some character, and a good thing if Smudge actually cuts a tooth on her. :bthumbsup:

I just hope she doesn't decide to stop destroying photographs and start going after Libby to teethe on :hysterical:

But seriously a few teething marks might add some character, and a good thing if Smudge actually cuts a tooth on her. :bthumbsup:

If you look thru the past pictures of Libby you might not promote a baby putting her in her mouth. :P

• 3 months later...

That pic with BiggAndyy did come to mind when I made the post but she also got down and dirty when I took her detecting and I recall a few other pics where she really "got into" some things.

You mean Libby still is among us?!?!?!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, guys- I think somewhere in her later visits Libby must have picked up a curse. Soon after her arrival my daughter developed some neurological problems that kind of took over everything. Smudge is doing okay, but we're still working on figuring out her troubles.

I took a few Libby pics early in her stay, but she recently resurfaced in the bottom of the diaper bag. I'll try to take some more, and get her back on her way before three years is up so I'm at least not the slowest of the slowpokes.

I'll try to get some of the pics I do have up soon.

Although, at this point, even in the best case scenario I'll likely still bogart Libby through Smudge's first birthday in August. She'll need help smooshing the cake.

Also, for anyone thinking about signing up or hosting her again, just kidding about that whole curse thing. :unsure:

• 1 month later...