Long term ambitious collection

Sir Sisu

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am kicking this one back to the top. I received a couple of new coins for the 20th century that I will get uploaded tomorrow.

I have gone back with many of my coins and quickly retaken the photos as many were out of focus. They are not the greatest pics, but at least they should all be in focus now. :ninja: And as I have occasionally been picking up the odd 19th century piece here and there, I have started a seperate slideshow for that one. I have other crowns that I have not taken images of, and that is because the examples that I have are such that I want them upgraded before I consider them "in" the collection.

Slide show - 20th century

Slide show - 19th century

Nice coins Sir!!! ;)

Let's guess why Sir Sisu doesn't have french 5 francs in his crown collection: these are ecus! :ninja:

You will show us and your ecu collection? There must be the larges finn coins.

Nice coins Sir!!! ;)

Let's guess why Sir Sisu doesn't have french 5 francs in his crown collection: these are ecus! :ninja:

You will show us and your ecu collection? There must be the larges finn coins.

Thanks M!

Actually I have not looked too hard for the 5 franc yet. A few times I have looked, but what I found were not very good. I do not want to buy a common coin that I end up having to upgrade. And that coin is common enough that a good sample should not be too difficult to find.

As for my ecu collection- I spent them all at the kiosk buying sauna beer. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Beautiful coins. I too love silver even more than gold

Me three! That's why I only collect Silver hammereds, apart from a couple of gold ones and several copper/bronze.

I just love silver, good luck with your collection Sisu!

• 2 months later...

Archived