CoinPeople.com

Pic of 1904O

Dads Stuff

That's a very nice coin. Although it is a common date you can get a decent amount for it.

Hard to tell from the pictures but I would venture an uneducated guess at around MS-63 or so. Too bad I can't get the reverse to load for some reason.

Advantage to selling here...No fees

Disadvantage.......Lots fewer buyers.

While the number of buyers makes it more difficult for an auction, just listing them on the buy/sell board with prices you want is pretty low maintenance, and you're more likely to achieve better prices. The bigger drawback is that you'd need patience!

PS- she has a very nice strike considering she's from New Orleans!

From tha pic it's looks like Ms Williams has a very clean face so I would say 64. You might want to check this site out : http://home1.gte.net/res05izg/index.htm

MS-68 :ninja:

A Morgan like his shouldn't be too hard to sell here if the price is right ;)

Only those who don't like to follow the rules do that sort of thing.  I have no idea what you do in private and I don't want to know.  :ninja:

No, you don't want to know! But I do try to play by the rules here. I was just teasing. :lol:

;)

Ok, back on topic. That is a really nice looking coin! Very clean regarding bagmarks. And those holders are exactly the kind that I love and need to make an order for! I need to dig up the thread about those, if I can only remember where it was. ;)

Archived