CoinPeople.com

Bicentennial....................

coinmonster

half dollars,I have 2 of them and 1 of them the head looks Alot bigger than the other one. Is this some sort of defect that is common or is my mind playing tricks on my eyes? Are there any common errors for this coin?

One of these I got off ebay that is suppose to be a "proof" coin. I assume it was taken out of a set from the mint? It has a deep cameo picture of Kennedy and looks like it would grade a real high ms-something. Is it worth sending off to be professionally graded? I just want to do it for the fun of it is basically all, but if I should find a better coin for the money spent to have it graded I will.

How much does it cost to have a coin graded?

Thank you All!

Errrrrr one fundemental question - Why do you want to get them slabbed? So that you can get higher profits if you to resell them? If you are planning to do that, forget it - it isn't worth the time and money. However if it's for your personal collection, why not.

As for the bicentennial differences, I am not too sure what you are writing there, but you might as well give a picture to give others an idea what exactly you are on. :ninja:

Errrrrr one fundemental question - Why do you want to get them slabbed? So that you can get higher profits if you to resell them? If you are planning to do that, forget it - it isn't worth the time and money. However if it's for your personal collection, why not.

As for the bicentennial differences, I am not too sure what you are writing there, but you might as well give a picture to give others an idea what exactly you are on. :ninja:

I am a new collector and it has nothing to do with reselling. I have never had anything "graded" and it just seems like something that would be pretty cool.That's it nothing more.

I don't have a camera to get any pics but I know some people that do and I will see what I can come up with tomorrow.

Archived