CoinPeople.com

Experimental "BRASS" Quarter

2coins

Yes this is correct, a "BRASS" experimental piece selling for $8,000.00. Now I ask you.....Maybe the "Brass" indian cent I have thats posted here on the forum before is of the same family even back in the day???Its being sent-out and graded. Ive had scoff on my coin on another forum but maybe they are starting to see that it may just be a reality!!!!!!The Indian is a 100% Goverment issue original circulated coin.Maybe this will help on its being brass and never really seen before. Rare in my eyes, and I own it!

It just doesn't seem like a legit error. Foreign planchet, maybe, but if this planchet is an "experimental" type that the mint was testing with, then it seems like this was a piece that someone at the mint had made and stolen out.

Yes this is correct, a "BRASS" experimental piece selling for $8,000.00. Now I ask you.....Maybe the "Brass" indian cent I have thats posted here on the forum before is of the same family even back in the day???Its being sent-out and graded. Ive had scoff on my coin on another forum but maybe they are starting to see that it may just be a reality!!!!!!The Indian is a 100% Goverment issue original circulated coin.Maybe this will help on its being brass and never really seen before. Rare in my eyes, and I own it!

Show me where it says anything about this being a brass planchet ??

The slab just says experimental ,,not brass!!

Just like you were told in the other forum, color is not an accurate form of Identification of a metal type !! Just as an example, the Sac dollar although gold in color is far from being gold !!

Rick

Archived