bobbycoin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An apology and a credit on my account from a stupid credit card company for calling and harassing over a period of two weeks for an alleged past due payment. They literally called 10 times a day, morning, noon and night, never left messages etc, and it looked like some attempted fraud. Needless to say that credit card went to the shredder and then was burned.

A bank statement, some ads, and that is it :ninja:

From a recent Heritage auction:

1896-O Barber dime ANACS AG 3

AG 3??? Yes, I bought it on purpose for that grade.

Pics to be posted later.

Also received the latest Neil Young CD. Hope its good.

Picked this up from Barry Stuppler, president of the ANA -- wonder where it was when the city was going to hell in an earthquake...

1230iop.jpg

ke84jp.jpg

That coin may have been paid out by Bank of Italy- later Bank of America, to loan money to working men to rebuild the city. The founder of BofA was an Italian immigrant who would only then loan money to men with callouses on their hands, signs that they were workers. He set up a table right after the quake and paid out accounts and loans in gold coin.

100 Blaptica Dubia (Guyana orange spotted) roaches to start my breeder colony for my scorpions to eat. The adults are around 2.5 inches, and pretty nifty looking. This brings my count of inverts to 9 scorpions, and just over 100 cockroaches. Too bad I didn't keep the 1,000 some lobster roaches right? Lol. Oddly enough the dubia roaches are kept as pets in Europe and certain parts of this country, it seems since they can't breed in your house, more people are okay with having them around.