CoinPeople.com

New COin For Collection

Corina

Most likely pre-200. Do you have the size, weight, and better pictures? t looks like it should be attributable with good close-ups, and a bit of luck.

Gradewise, I'd say G-VG, though there's some serious problems/flaws. "Choice" is a generic term which has no real meaning, except in describing a certain grade of UNC.

Most likely pre-200. Do you have the size, weight, and better pictures? t looks like it should be attributable with good close-ups, and a bit of luck.

Gradewise, I'd say G-VG, though there's some serious problems/flaws. "Choice" is a generic term which has no real meaning, except in describing a certain grade of UNC.

The Coin Looks to be Very poorly Minted One Crack And Holes All over The Coin

The Letters ISC Are The Only Letters That Can be Seen All Other Details Are Messed Up Seriously bad By the Flaws It's hard to get better Pics

7 Grams Is The Weight

Slightly Bigger Then A US Quarter

The pitting would had been from all the time it's spent in less than ideal soil conditions before being dug and cleaned up. Though there appears to be some flan cracks, it also appears that there's a number of scratches, so it wasn't that bad of a coin to start with. The key to the identifciation would be the obverse legend.

From the size and weight, I'm guessing this is an as, since the obverse appears to have a laureate bust.

The pitting would had been from all the time it's spent in less than ideal soil conditions before being dug and cleaned up. Though there appears to be some flan cracks, it also appears that there's a number of scratches, so it wasn't that bad of a coin to start with. The key to the identifciation would be the obverse legend.

From the size and weight, I'm guessing this is an as, since the obverse appears to have a laureate bust.

An As?

What is An As?

Is An As Good or bad?