CoinPeople.com

Words ENDED

Kat... um... you kinda just posted your number of words... um.. that kind of ruins the whole secrecy thing and gives others a chance to beat you.  :ninja:

:lol: I was just thinking of nobody else seeing the words I submitted, not the number of words! ;)

Oh, well, 18 hours to go--maybe nobody will submit more. ;)

I didn't use any programs--just my noggin', so I may have a couple of mistakes--I did check them with spell check.

Guess I could still submit additonal words to add to my list until 6:00 p.m. and that'd still be okay?

If not, Goodness knows I've already won quite a few coins from you, Tiff! :cry:

I said one entry per person.  So I gotta go with it, but that's a heckuva lot of words.  :ninja:

Nadda problemo! I enjoyed myself immensly! Them's my kinda' contests!

Well Tiff, I gave it a good try and had fun doing it but I'll have to throw in the towel. I developed a rather lengthy list and know for a fact at my typing speed I will never meet the deadline and I have my hands full with other pressing issues on the home front. Thank you very much for the contest and may the best typer, word finder win! I don't think I could have passed Kat's total :ninja: Good luck everyone!

Well Tiff, I gave it a good try and had fun doing it but I'll have to throw in the towel. I developed a rather lengthy list and know for a fact at my typing speed I will never meet the deadline and I have my hands full with other pressing issues on the home front. Thank you very much for the contest and may the best typer, word finder win! I don't think I could have passed Kat's total :ninja: Good luck everyone!

You should have sent me what you had.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy, carp, Fish Girl! Thanks for the marvelous collection! I didn't have a single one of the goodies you sent. I have to do a little research because I don't know what two of them even are! :ninja: Thanks, again, Tiff!!!

Archived