CoinPeople.com

How Much Gold in the World šŸŒ

Serendipity

It'sĀ no secret that the world's supply of physical gold is limited. Gold is incredibly rare, making up about 0.003 parts per million of the earth's crust. The World Gold Council (WGC) estimates as of 2017Ā that around 187,200 tons of gold have already been mined, two-thirds of which were mined in the last 70 years or so.Ā And since gold is virtually indestructible, this means that almost all of this finite yellow metal is still around in one form or another.Ā Pack this gold togetherĀ and youā€™ve got a cube that measures about 21 meters on each side. A cube this size would fit comfortably in the middle of a baseball field.Ā As farĀ as the amount ofĀ goldĀ thatĀ remainsĀ in the earth, the U.S. Geological Survey estimates thatĀ thereĀ are about 57,000 tonsĀ leftĀ to be mined.

7A85FE81-DA16-4E5E-A5EF-ADCD0BCE5679.jpeg
Ā 

87883473-5684-48AF-BC58-549016B3D414.jpeg

• 1 year later...

I never know these facts. It's fascinating to discover something new about gold. I am a small investor who believes that gold will become more dominant in a few years and bring a lot of profit for all people who invest nowadays. I decided to invest a part of my savings after an informative discussion with the guys from https://goldtrends.net/. They explained to me why gold is so important nowadays. Anyway, it's better to keep your savings invested in gold than in a bank. I think it's much safe.