LostDutchman

AT or NT  

24 members have voted

1. 1. AT or NT

• AT
    • NT
    • Who Cares?

Guest Stujoe

BTW: I really like that second coin. That is much more my preference of toning. I like the contrast between tone and white and the more subdued colors. It's a beauty!

Guest Stujoe
Wow rolls still exist nowadays? I mean, wouldn't most of such rolls be stashed by dealers?

Some people have very strong hands when it comes to hanging onto their coins. It does not surprise me that rolls surface even today.

trick question.  I was going with the impression (agreed, it wasn't stated) that the coin was one coin, obverse and reverse.  You should have said that the coins were two coins.

It was one coin. The second coin is a seperate coin posted on the first page.

• 1 month later...
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it stands for "superior eye appeal" or something close.

That's intresting................and going back remembering that thread about the different grades and prices being "subjective". Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or something like that. ;)

The deeper I get into this "hobby" the more confused I seem to get at times. What's that one saying.....Buy the coin not the..............ummmmmmmm.........I forget, but I know what I mean I think. Not the slab or the grade thrust upon it by some company :ninja: . LOL

Archived