CoinPeople.com

2 x 5kop1804EM - different eagles

sigistenz

Watching the EM eagles of the 1802-1810 series a little closer reveals quite some eagle side variants. As on the two 1804 coins below. Note the different crowns,  4 eagle feathers hanging down or 5,  among other minor details.  Click on the picture for a close up. Enjoy, show yours.

Sigi

2x5kop1804EM.jpg

• 8 months later...
23 hours ago, alexbq2 said:

Well done Sigi! You live you learn...

Mine has 4 feathers, I'm guessing 5 feathers is scarcer?

The crowns are different as well. I don't know which one is scarcer. To get an idea, it would help to compare with m-dv.

Sigi :yes:

54 minutes ago, squirrel said:

Im still looking for an 1802 KM 5K one year type bird!   Any number of feathers is ok!

☺️

A few years ago these would fetch $1000 or more at auctions. Nowadays they cost less than 1/2.

Sigi :rockon:

I did not go for the 2kop1802KM, I have one in my collection,  not as nice however. I am still waiting for the 3 coins  I won in his March auction.  On each reminder he replies that due to the virus they are stuck in his Moscow office. And that he will send them "asap" :angry:

Sigi

On 4/30/2020 at 10:22 PM, squirrel said:

Yeah.. Moscow has a big outbreak and is shut down. Same here.  I am near Boston, but away from the city.     Hopeful for the BS to be over with.  I have no work.  

I hope you both get your coins soon!   

Thank you, Josh. I'm crossing fingers for you, buddy. :yes:

Sigi

Well, here they are, the 2nd one is a novodel. I don't collect novodely but included this one as it came at the price of a business strike :grin:  Sigi

g0RP3Q.jpg

gDucAY.jpg

• 2 weeks later...