CoinPeople.com

Introducing the CoinPeople Dollars

MisterMcDoo

It's important to keep that 5,000... at least for a while.

I'd be glad to give out CP Dollars for prizes. :ninja: Please let me know the amount to be set aside for this. I don't think a special series is necessary for right now.

That's great. I think they're to be more symbolic gifts than anything else.

I'll email you the details next week. I'm still working on the catagories for the competition.

;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be interesting to see where this all goes.

I wonder if I can be the first CP Dollar thief!!? The great CP heist! Hmmm…. :ninja:

I just noticed something... so far 3 out of the 4 are Shrek characters. You and akdrv will not be, but that still makes the ration 1/2. ;) Have to write a letter and ask permission :ninja:

But if they only circulate amongst ourselves there shouuld not be a problem, only if they start showing up on ebay and selling will the powers that own them ask for a cut.

And thanks for the props. I should'a been working, but things are slow this week.

• 2 weeks later...

How in the world did I miss this thread?!? You guys all have great designs and I'd be proud to own any of them!

Well the work is really McDoo's. I just thought up the idea of having CP notes and how awesome it would be.

McDoo went one stage further and thought up the whole CP economy and is setting everything up. So it's to him that the credit really should go.