CoinPeople.com

New offer for Coin people Members only from my online store.

Just a limited time offer I can give you, the members of coin people.

If you join one of my site:

http://www.banknotes-fanatic.com

and place a first order of $120.00 or more of IN-STOCK items(you can see if it is in stock or not by clicking on 'detail' on every item listed on the site), and mention that you have seen this post, or mention the following code:

CPLFRSH120

on your E-mail, or check out, I will give you FREE shipping until July 5th, 2017, for U.S.A shipping.

If you buy $300 or more, you will get 2% discount of the total, along with FREE U.S.A. shipping, until July 5th, 2017.

Just use the following code:

CPL02OFF300

If you buy $450 or more, you will get 4% discount of the total, along with FREE U.S.A. shipping, until July 5th, 2017

Code for that is:

CPL04OFF450

These codes won't work on the site(since it is opened ONLY for the coinpeople members), so just mention it on your E-mail.

The site only features UNC notes from around 100 nations in the world, and not as big as some of the large dealers just yet, but we are getting new notes pretty much daily, so, there's bound to be something that you may like.

Thanx.