CoinPeople.com

Met a member today

LostDutchman

There are several folks here I'd love to meet, but I rarely leave Albuquerque. I've met two local members of another forum, but you guys here ... well, it would be awesome to meet some of you someday :ninja:

There are several folks here I'd love to meet, but I rarely leave Albuquerque. I've met two local members of another forum, but you guys here ... well, it would be awesome to meet some of you someday  :ninja:

Albuquerque, I've been there! 2000 ABC bowling tourney was held there. Seemed nice, like the old town section.

I sh!t a brick taking the tram to Sandia peak though!! I squeezed the pole in the middle of the tram so hard my inprints are still there. What a view though.

CoinPeople member Rabone stopped by my shop today!

Now you see why Stujoe keeps things civil here! If you had met on RCC, then the first thing you would have had to do would be to apologize to each other. With CoinPeople, you can skip that step and go straight to being friendly right away.

CoinPeople member Rabone stopped by my shop today! It was great to meet him and his father and we even did a little business. He got to witness the purchase of some very very nice coins! It was great to meet you!!

It's always great to meet face-to-face someone you know online. :ninja:

Unk and Sylvester met Andy Bruce a while ago, I see a trend here. Let's plan a CoinPeople convention in 2015 in Vegas. ;)

Almost met Anton a few months ago. Found out we were at a show here in Buffalo at the same time. Probably walked within a few feet of each other.

Funny thing was....I thought of him when I saw an Ontario plate in the lot.

Maybe next time.

Next time we'll definitely get together. I missed the most recent show. When is the next one? I'll try to make it.

CoinPeople member Rabone stopped by my shop today! It was great to meet him and his father and we even did a little business. He got to witness the purchase of some very very nice coins! It was great to meet you!!

Well, it is Monday and I am back home from my quick trip to Indiana.

Yes, it was great to meet Matt in his shop there in Indianapolis (Lawrence technically, but that is splitting hairs). And it was a treat for my Dad to see some old coins, especially a Carson City Twenty Cent piece that walked in the door while we were there. I bought a 1864 Two Cent piece and gave it to my Dad, and gave him some history lessons on the historical significance of that coin and series.

I hope to see LostDutchman again, and if you are in the area, you need to look his shop up and shake hands.

Archived