CoinPeople.com

Swedish 100 kronor commemorative banknote

I am leaving to Sweden tomorrow for a week. I am not sure if I will be able to find any, but if there is interest I will look. The price is $31. (The actual issue price is $23. The extra is to cover the mediocre exchange rate that I will incur and the added footwork to find them, if I do.)

SM_98. If my 2nd order arrived at the address where we will be staying, you have one reserved.

I'm sure this thread will get plenty of visitors here as well. Feel free to create another thread about the (beautiful) Swedish commem. in the Banknote forum with a link to this thread, but as far as I can see this involves exchange and belongs in the ad forums.

Thanks SS!

-Ben

I'm sure this thread will get plenty of visitors here as well. Feel free to create another thread about the (beautiful) Swedish commem. in the Banknote forum with a link to this thread, but as far as I can see this involves exchange and belongs in the ad forums.

Thanks SS!

-Ben

That is fine. You are the boss! :ninja:

I just put it there for maximum exposure as I do not know how much I will be able to visit the site after I leave tomorrow. And since I am not looking to make anything, but just cover my own expenses (like Erik has done with his offers of silver commems in the World Coin Forums) I decided to post it in the main Banknote Forum.

• 2 weeks later...