CoinPeople.com

Help, can you tell me what year these bills are?

detz

:ninja: omg.....sorry to hear this.

definitely file a claim with paypal...log in and go under the resolution tab and file a claim. be sure to let them know what happened. listing "small" notes in this category without saying they are fake implies they are genuine. it's blatant fraud, and they should rule in your favor.

Listed in category: Coins > Paper Money: US > Small Size Notes > Federal Reserve Notes

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think you qualify...

PayPal Buyer Protection

$1,000.00 USD purchase protection at no additional cost.

PayPal Buyer Protection covers:

An eBay item that you paid for but never received

An eBay item that is significantly different than what was described in the listing

Guidelines:

You must send payment to the PayPal account associated with the eBay listing

You purchased a tangible item

Your claim must be filed within 45 days of payment

You may only file one claim per PayPal payment

You are limited to three PayPal Buyer Protection refunds per calendar year

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buyer Complaint Policy

PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy covers items purchased on eBay as well as other online merchants. For qualified transactions, PayPal will work with you to obtain a refund from your seller.

PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy covers:

An item that you paid for but never received

An eBay item that is significantly different than what was described in the listing

Guidelines:

You used PayPal to pay for your purchase

Your purchase is a tangible item (physical goods that are shipped to you). Services and intangible items are not covered

Your claim must be filed within 45 days of payment

The item you purchased was never received. The Buyer Complaint process only covers items that were never received

We will make every effort to complete our investigation and secure reimbursement within 30 days from the filing date of the Buyer Complaint.

I went and filed a police report last night. I'm on the fire department in our town so the cops know me and are cool. I sat down with the sargent and he said he was going to call and threaten her...boy did that work. 1/2 hour after I left he called and said she would be calling me and refunding my money. :ninja: She left a message that pretty much said that if I want to send the bills back she will refund the money. Is this girl that stupid that she things these are real?!

Archived