CoinPeople.com

some more oldies

Here are a couple more from the last bargain bin diving.
IMG_1950-horz.jpg
Same both sides, about the size of a nickle. Have no idea what it is used for, not being a golfer. You would think with what they charge the could have something that wouldn't get lost in a pocket!
IMG_1947-horz.jpg
For all the Edison fans, I'm a Tesla man myself!
IMG_1945-horz.jpg
I guess this was an award for the person that sold the most toilet paper back in the day!

The first one is a ball marker. If for any reason you have to lift your ball, you use it to ensure that the ball is placed back in the exact location :yes:

You think it could be a little bigger so it wouldn't get lost in the grass :crazy:

You think it could be a little bigger so it would get lost in the grass :crazy:

These are just used on the green, the short fine grass around the hole, when the lie of your ball would interfere with an opponents putt or shot.

"The position of a ball to be lifted should be marked by placing a ball-marker, a small coin or other similar object immediately behind the ball. If the ball-marker interferes with the play, stance or stroke of another player, it should be placed one or more clubhead-lengths to one side."

"PGA of America chapter and sectional tournaments, it is not unusual for a condition of competition to be in effect stating that golfers must use "a ball-marker, a small coin or other similar object" to mark balls on the green"