CoinPeople.com

Old old old old old coins

Warren23983

Hello coin friends, how the devil are we all....my names Craig,I'm from sunny manchester, England

The reason for this post is intrigue really....I have come across some very old coins- if my grandads notes were anything to go by we are talking some 260ad....

I have been searching high and low for some info but struggling to come up with anything concrete and having read previous threads like mine it seems there are really helpful people on here that could offer me further insight into the history of the coins I have.

I would massively appreciate any info and in return can offer a free cyber online hug for anyone who helps

Thank you in advance...now just to work out how to post the photos -arghhh copy and paste doesn't work I see...I have a photo bucket account the link is below ....

http://s1381.photobu.../?sort=3&page=1

That's the link to the photos thanks again for any help - in the photos I've included the notes that were accompanied with the coins with dates and descriptions