CoinPeople.com

2x2's

SquirrelNuts

3 sides for me -triangulation. Although, I am on pause using the stapler for now until I get a flat-clinch. I refuse to squish another staple!

Life is so good with a flat clicnh stapler! I have almost gone through an entire box of 5000 staples since I got mine and it is used only for coin stuff. That is almost 5000 times I didn't have to squish staples with a pair of needle nose pliers.

Life is so good with a flat clicnh stapler! I have almost gone through an entire box of 5000 staples since I got mine and it is used only for coin stuff. That is almost 5000 times I didn't have to squish staples with a pair of needle nose pliers.

A couple of weeks back I went out and refilled my pages and 2x2 supplies, determined to get large amounts of my coins organized and put away. After squishing about 100+ 2x2s over a few days, my fingers and wrist were killing me. I knew it was time to get one when I was tempted to start squishing with a hammer. :ninja:

A couple of weeks back I went out and refilled my pages and 2x2 supplies, determined to get large amounts of my coins organized and put away. After squishing about 100+ 2x2s over a few days, my fingers and wrist were killing me. I knew it was time to get one when I was tempted to start squishing with a hammer. :ninja:

I am pretty sure it has saved me from some kind of repetative motion injury.

I looked, it was actually cheaper at Brent-Kreuger.  (Thanks Stu)

No problem. Their shipping can be a little high for one small item (as with most places) but their prices are pretty good on stuff and I usually order a bunch of stuff at one time. Like today...4 coin books, some Danso stuff and some staples. Never had a single problem with them.

I looked, it was actually cheaper at Brent-Kreuger.  (Thanks Stu)

Thanks Tiffi. I have about 300 2x2's that need filled with various coins. Might as well order some dollar 2x2's as well since the store was out of them :ninja:

Archived