CoinPeople.com

Singapore 1968 Statue golden lion $1 dollar coin with beautiful toning surface?

I would like to say hi to everyone in this forum and here is a piece of the Singapore 1968 Statue golden lion $1 dollar coin with beautiful toning surface.The coin is with beautiful toning surface which is golden toning shade on both sides surface.The coin is with golden toning surface which has no cracks,no black spots and no scatches on the surface to be honest with you.The coin is the most beautiful toning surface which belongs right to me from my personal coin collection for so many years of cause right so far.The opinion require.Please check it out on the scans below and let me know what you think there.Thank you

1317.jpg

1318.jpg

1319.jpg

It's toning from storage. Happens more often in areas with high humidity and temperature.

I think you are right about it of the toning is due to the humidity and temperature which I usually store my personal collection and cause my coins with beautiful toning surface for years and the shade are so beautiful to me there.

• 2 weeks later...