CoinPeople.com

Australia 1966 Queen elizabeth II 50 cents silver coin brilliant uncirculated condition tremendous high grade?

I would like to say hi to everyone in this forum and here is a piece of the Australia 1966 Queen elizabeth II 50 cents silver coin which is in brilliant uncirculated condition.The coin is with natural original shade which has no toning,no black spots and no scatches on both sides surface.The piece is with shining luster surface and the most beautiful silver coin from my personal coin collection to be honest with you.I would think the coin which has tremendous high grade with high rating number because of the shining luster shade.The opinion require.Please check it out on the scans below and let me know what you think there.Thank you

1275.jpg

1276.jpg

A lot of these were hoarded as the silver price rose. These were only struck in 1966 for circulation (there exist rare trial coins from other year which I can't remember off the top of my head) Hence you can find them in decent condition as well as in good prices. I was able to pick one up in similar condition for 12 dollars or so a while back when silver price was on the higher side.

A lot of these were hoarded as the silver price rose. These were only struck in 1966 for circulation (there exist rare trial coins from other year which I can't remember off the top of my head) Hence you can find them in decent condition as well as in good prices. I was able to pick one up in similar condition for 12 dollars or so a while back when silver price was on the higher side.

I would like to let you know it is not about the silver material prices but for the enjoyable to look at it as part of my happiness together with my hobby although it is considered a common piece which is available everywhere to be honest with you.

• 2 weeks later...