CoinPeople.com

US Mint Proof Set on sale today - 25Mar2014

Art1.2

The US Mint Proof Set is on sale starting today. I usually wait to get more stuff in one order for the same shipping charge but this year I'm going ahead and ordering as soon as they're available.

http://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=17400&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10111

oooh.. I might have to get that as a few of the subjects appeal to me. But if I'm going to get it, I might wait for the silver.

What are your thoughts on silver vs. regular if you only get one set?

I can't decide if I want to go after these mint sets again or not. I have most from 1964 on (including proofs) up until the Statehood quarters. Then I didn't have the money and neither did dad (lost his GM job when the plant closed). I'm not THAT far behind though.

I will get the silver set when it comes out. 29Apr is set as the release date for it. If I were only getting one set, I'd go for the silver.

I hate the dollars and I hate the quarters.

I haven't ordered any sets since the national park quarter series began and I probably won't order any till it concludes.

I have yet to see a quarter from this series that has peaked my interest.

I like the Ohio quarter, less because I'm an Ohioan than because the subject was visible from my granparents' place. So it's a cozy and nostalgic thing for me. I do like the Hawai'i volcano design, too. But you couldn't see those from Lake Erie. :D

I hate the dollars and I hate the quarters.

I haven't ordered any sets since the national park quarter series began and I probably won't order any till it concludes.

I have yet to see a quarter from this series that has peaked my interest.

The presidential dollars aren't too beautiful, but I like the native American dollars.