CoinPeople.com

Complete Registry Sets

Art1.2

Below are the signature lines for each of the NGC Registry Sets that I have which are complete. I have read that I can get free grading and slabbing for one coin that is intended to help improve the score of the set over at PCGS. I will take a look into this and see what I can do. I can always try from some nice PF70 coins.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

My favorite set of all is my Roosevelt Dime Proof Set. Right now it is at 98% because the 2014-S Silver Proof is missing. It's only missing because no one has that coin for sale yet. I will have to wait until the silver proof sets start to emerge.

sig.jpg

This is a custom set that I created to commemorate Frannie and my Wedding Anniversaries. It is complete through 2014 and hopefully will have many many years to come. I use a cent to commemorate years 1-9, a dime for 10-24, a quarter for 25-49 (not here yet), and will use a half for 50 to 99, then, of course, I'll switch to dollar coins for the remaining years. :grin:

sig.jpg

Just not sure of the purpose of a Registered set. Guess there is some reason but since I never plan on selling any coins, makes no difference if registered or not.

For me it's a nice way to have a checklist of what I have in those parts of my collection. Since I keep everything in the bank it makes it easy to look at the pics and to see quickly what I need for certain sets.